Free local delivery
1-hr free Creative DJing or Intro to Electronic Music Production Workshop @ E-TracX DJ Skool **
10% Discount on E-TracX Courses **
**Valid for 1 month from date of purchase.
Please email us regarding promos and E-TracX Student discounts. Thanks. :)
Product Features & Specifications
The groundbreaking music production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library.
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
Get inspired by over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware.
MASCHINE and KOMPLETE form an unstoppable production team. Browse and load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects into MASCHINE. Hook up a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard and perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios on a luxurious Fatar keybed – all in perfect sync with MASCHINE’S acclaimed groove production workflow. A fully physical production experience – become unstoppable.
- Combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a hardware groovebox
- Dedicated group buttons, master section with push encoder; two displays; high quality, touch sensitive multi-colour pads
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies. Powerful sampling, slicing, time stretch, sound shaping, and edit features – all directly on the hardware
- 8 display knobs and buttons for immediate hardware access to parameter tweaking, browsing, and sound shaping
- 8 GB sound library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects – all accessible via tag-based browser
- Dedicated mixer and plug-in pane in the software with control directly from the hardware; side-chaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
- Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- 2 inverted monochromatic displays with (64x256 pixels)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 endless push encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- 1x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
|System Requirements (Mac)||
Mac OS X 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
|System Requirements (PC)||
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)