Intermediate DJ Course
411A Jalan Besar
4 Sessions, 1.5 hours each (Total 6 hours)
Our Intermediate DJ Course will further your DJ education, after you have completed our Elementary DJ Course.
It will introduce you to the use of Digital Effects, as well as Track Programming.
In addition to learning to become a DJ, you will be introduced to Turntablism and Controllerism techniques, such as Skratching and Finger Drumming.
- Track Programming / Arrangement
- Digital Effects
– TRAKTOR + Serato Software
- Introduction to STEMS
- Introduction to Turntablism techniques, such as Skratching
- Introduction to Sampling, Finger Drumming
- Ways and techniques that can be used to make your DJ set more creative and interesting